Thursday, November 27, 2014

How to Wear a Crop Top


Hi! I'm so back. Did anyone missed me? 😄 My photographer, who is my Bae, had been busy at their school lately that we cannot take pictures, but I'll surely catch up with you.



Just like what I've said on my most recent post, you'll see more outfit of me in Baesics. And I hope by now, you already noticed that I have this croptop obsession. I don't know if it's just me who feels so sexy wearing croptops. Do you? Honestly, I don't work out. I don't have a 24-waistline, not even a flat stomach (working on it soon! Hehe). What made me think croptops will fit me? The secret is "courage," my dear. As what they say, "If you want it, wear it!"

But I also whpant to share another secret in choosing what to pair with croptops, especially if you're like me, lazy to burn fats. Always remember to smile and be confident! It will perfectly match with highwaist or boyfriend jean, I'm sure, you'll forget about your not so sexy body and I swear, t'will make you feel sexier.


The boyfriend jeans will create an illusion as it hides your unwanted fats. I want you to meet my not so sexy body. I lifted up my top for better visualization. Then, look back on my pictures above. Did my jeans really hide 'em? You better try them then comment down if my secret also applies with you. :)

And before I forget, I also wear a black chunky belt as it coordinates well with my boyfriend jeans. But to destroy my boyish look, I decided to use a Gladiator Wedge instead on Slip-on or Sneakers. Apart from that, I also blended a touch of vintage -- my sunnies & bangles. Yes, they are categorized under vintage fashion. This sunnies are retro-inspired and my bangles are in vintage color.


Sunnies: http://instagram.com/blissfulclosette
Top: Robinson's
Belt: Guess
Boyfriend Jeans: http://instagram.com/thesweetcloth
Gladiator Wedges: Charlotte Russe
Vintage Bangles: SM Department Store




No comments:

Post a Comment