Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Beginner's Luck

Good Morning Everyone. I hope you're all doing great today. And, please welcome me as I step forward into the life of the inspiring bloggers. Obviously, it's my first try to blog and share my styles, how I choose what to wear, how I mix and match every garment I have in my closet. Yeah! This blog is focused on Fashion and Lifestyle.

By the way, my real name is Jamaica Felichi Agbisit, but I prefer calling me on my nickname, "Aika." I was born on 199x. As I've stated on my description, I'm living away from the big cities. I'm from Metro Vigan. It's a place where you can walk back to the past, but you can see No Malls at all. Anyway, I can still shop through Online Stores. And I'm just so excited to share my taste when it comes to fashion. I'll be posting soon. Hoping that you could share a little of your time with me by means of reading next posts and blogs.

And, oh, let me ask some favor, please. Help me improve my blog. You may want to leave comments or suggestions. You can reach me any time through my email -- jamaicafelichiagbisit@yahoo.com.


Thank you!


Xoxo,
Aika <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aika! You have such an interesting background story and it looks like you're off to an amazing start! I'll definitely be checking back soon. If you want to check out my blog it's http://tothenines.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kendall. I'll surely check your blog. God bless!

      Delete