Friday, November 21, 2014

No Color, No Problem!

Everyone loves Friday because it is a fun day! Stress-free day! Furthermore, it's the day we temporarily say goodbye to school or office works. Maybe, that's the main reason why they name the famous bar and restaurant to 'Thank God It's Friday' because we really have to Thank God it's Friday!

Apart from Friday-Freeday, let me share to you my Friday array. I don't know if you noticed that lately I've been wearing so much Black & White. Actually, I've always been attracted to Black. I could still remember my Highschool Days, where I always wanted to wear Black during our Freedays, until my mom & granny asked me to stop wearing so. They say that black is for depressed people, and they believe that it is a sign of mourning. But what can I do? I just can't stop wearing this black. I can definitely relate to the thought, "I'll stop wearing black when there'll be a darker color." But I don't want to be stubborn, so I decided to mix something with black, and I chose White. I can't deny the fact that I'm a minimalist. Another reason could be, No Color, No Problem. What color of accessories do I need to wear? What type and color of jeans will perfectly pair this top? What shade of shoes? And so on and so forth. My answer? Simply wear Black and White!

Until I reached college, where neon and pastel colors became new trends. I would always want to try something new. And yeah, I did wear them too. But my attraction to black and white never ended. Just this month, I'm again craving for more black and white in my closet.

So here are the only photos taken yesterday, but I swear you'll appreciate black and white the way I do. By the way, I'm also wearing gray, a shade of Bæsic too. Moreover, let me take this moment to promote my online shop, it is located at Instagram with the address @blissfulclosette. My top to buttom can be find at my shop except for my jacket which is from Vans and my Bag which is from Arden B.

What do you think, do black & white perfectly suits me?


No comments:

Post a Comment