Thursday, November 6, 2014

Basic Baby

Eyewear: http://facebook.com/trendeloveshoppe.ol
Necklace: @frost_ph
Long Cardigan: Cotton On
Ribbon Bracelet: Forever21
Studded Bag: Arden B.
Chunky Heel: @fyeahvintage

Do I need to say more? So basic! Black & Gray made my day. I cannot say that Basic is the newest trend when it comes to fashion because it never gets fades away nor gets old. Basic is always there. Some would find it boring and plain but in my eyes they're the best. It reminds us that there is still beauty amidst the simplicity. Furthermore, this style let your natural beauty stand out rather than what you wear. Though, basic is still fashion.

Happy Pumpkin day! [ 10.30.14]

Don't forget to follow me on my Instagram Account: @asdfghjamaica
For Business Inquiries, you can reach me at jamaicafelichiagbisit@yahoo.com

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment