Friday, November 14, 2014

Meet My Sanctuary

How's your day? I've been busy lately but I hope that you're still with me.


Let me first introduce to you my sanctuary -- St. Paul Metropolitan Cathedral, Vigan City. This is a perfect shot containing both the blessed church and the bell tower. Actually, I just grabbed this photo from google because I didn't have a perfect shot of them.

Here's another view. This time, it was taken in the Plaza Salcedo where the famous Dancing Fountain is. I love how the cathedral reflects on the lagoon, so beautiful. I hope you can come and visit our place. If you're a history lover, I ensure you that you will really appreciate my beloved city. However, if you're not that particular to history, you'll still love our place. It will bring you back in time, when the Spanish tried to colunized us.

On the other hand, I would also want to share my outfit. Here's me, standing right in front the northest door of our Cathedral. I am wearing a flowy lace top, which is as white as snow. I've matched it with my denim shorts with lace patch on the left side. And oh, please say "hi" to my new white chinky heels. These the too mainstream nowadays. Thus, lately, I've been busy hunting a pair of this. It's really hard to find the exact design I want in my size. But after some time, I finally found & bought this pair on my feet. It's from a thrift store on IG.

Here's a closer look to my outfit.

I've zoom it out so for better visualization. My accessories are the highlight of my outfit. I am wearing a floral watch with the shades of blue and green, blue to match the color of denim shorts and green for my stone ring. I intended to use other colors for my jewelries because too much white is boring. I believe that my jewelries give color for today's OOTD.

And because I'm inlove with my shoes, they deserve a selfiè.

Before I end, I would like to ask a little favor from you. My beloved city, Vigan, is one of the 14 finalists vying for the New Seven Wonders Cities, please join us in supporting Vigan by:
Voting Link:
Vote via SMS: Text VIGAN and send to 29290777 (1php/text) or
Text VIGAN10 (10php/text, equal to 10 votes)

Thank you and God speed!

Follow me on my INSTAGRAM: @asdfghjamaica
Blogger Mail: jamaicafelichiagbisit@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I really like your shorts :)
    The cathedral looks amazing!

    www.bubbly-color.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete