Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Life's Sweeter at XXI

The best way to start is to thank God for giving me another year to enjoy life and to inspire others by just merely being myself. Today's not an ordinary day. I've felt it from the minute I woke up up to now, as I go to sleep.

Enough thrills! I hope you got it right. Today is my birthday, born day, natal day, or whatever you call it. From those simple greetings to extreme efforts, I am undeniably happy. That's why I want to share every detail of my party from twelve am to eleven fifty-nine pm, if only I could. But it seems that words are not enough and this blog cannot contain every feelings I have. So let me just tell you the highlights.




Today is far different from my past birthdays. This time, I've altered the Fairytale Concept which used to be my favorite birthday theme. I didn't dressed up like Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora or any other Princesses. Instead, I'm the Witch, I wear Black. Of course, this is not a sign of sadness or mourning. Just for a change.

I believe that Black is sweet, like the blinds who wear beautiful smiles.

The darker the braver! My make up is at its lightest except my lips. I'm wearing #17 Brown Matte Jordana. It was actually a gift from my relative who works overseas. My American Aparrel-Inspired Dress that I am wearing is my Baè's gift. The infinity ring on my ring finger is also a gift from my Baè on our 1st Anniversary. The watch on my wrist is from my sweet sister.


Front View -- So yeah, so much Cats, because I'm definitely addicted to it.
The maroon platform cat shoes is my gift to myself. Maybe your next question is that why did I wear maroon instead of black? There goes another mystery. The more the people gets curious, the interesting your life will be.




Who wouldn't love dark colors? So mysterious, it matches my personality. It's so me.


Before I end this, I would like to say that I've just blown my 21st candle. Thank you for reading. And please follow me on my instagram: @asdfghjamaicaE

No comments:

Post a Comment