Sunday, November 16, 2014

Back to 90s

Who will forget how halter tops rocked 1990s? It was as hot as fire, as plaided and highwaist pants did too. I know, you wouldn't be surprised if I tell you that I wear these halter tops, plaided and highwaist pants for Local Bands Concert (Gloc-9, Kamikazee and Parokya Ni Edgar). First of all, these 3 are hotted up again, gets easily sold out in any market. Secondly, I think this is so perfect for tonight's event - Trio Concert, which been stated earlier.

I achieved the Fan-Girl, Band-Lover, Rocker look with my black knitted halter top + plaided longsleeves + light washed highwaist pants + creepers. Here's my overall outfit.

Now, I'm ready to rock and roll with my 90's look. :D

Instagram: @asdfghjamaica
Blogger Mail: jamaicafelichiagbisit@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment