Monday, December 15, 2014

Boyfriend Thing


Hell-er Monday! Is it really? Almost everyone hate Monday, especially the students. And thanks God, I'm done with this Monday Problem. Haha! Anyway, kudos to those who survived Monday Madness!

Let me start this by asking a question, I hope by now, you have an idea what will my question be, as the title gives everyone an idea what will be my outfit post all about. Here goes my question, who else browse and grab something from her boyfie's closet? Honestly, I do this... I do this when my closet looks so full but I have nothing to wear; I do this when I get bored with my own clothes; and I do this whenever I want something new. And this happenned again. So here I am, wearing my boyfriend's shirt that looks like a real dress on me. Haha! I just love it! I added some black accessories to look more rad but actually t'was a lazy outfit.

Here's my overall look. I am also wearing a statement beanie from Oxygen Clothing. It helps me achieve a more boyish look. Not to forget my so far favorite sunnies & cut-out boots from Forever21.

Am I really experiencing a Bad Hair Day as my beanie says? Ummm! I don't know if it's just me who's very conscious on hair, how my hair looks like when I'm in motion or at rest. I am very very conscious with my hair, and combing using my fingers is becoming my mannerism. I do feel like I'm having a Bad Hair Day when in fact, I am not. I could still remember way back my college days, I have my hair (the lower part, 4-5 inches) curled on the Hair Salon but after a week, I cut the curled part thinking that it was so dry. Then, most of my schoolmates were dismayed. They were like, "OMG! Sayang 'yong hair mo, ang ganda kaya." (Why did you cut your hair? It was beautiful). And me like, "Ba't di niyo sinabi noon?" (Why did you not tell me before I cut it?) I cried over my long and curly hair for 2 weeks! Haha. So much on that.

Here's my not-so-sexy back. Haha


I hope that this post will inspire you and give you more courage to wear something new and something different. Let me see your look using your Boyfriend's Shirt. Tag me on my Instagram Account: @jamaicafelichi (http://instagram.com/jamaicafelichi)


Lovelots,
Jamaica Felichi


No comments:

Post a Comment